You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Summertime in SDC


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's that time again and This Man is sooooo excited! Summer is officially here. Can you believe it? This morning when I woke up at a few minutes after six, it was already clear and bright outside. Driving to work, I was in a good mood even while listening to Rick Roberts rant on and on about illegal immigrants working in San Diego; This Man couldn't be moved. Eventually when I got home this afternoon, I knew I wasn't going to spend the rest of the day in the house so what did I do--threw my bicycle in the back of my Jeep, packed a small lunch, grabbed my camera and headed downtown. It was going to be a day spent outside. So This Man rode my bicycle downtown and in Hillcrest. I had my lunch at Balboa Park, while resting under a tree. I was fortunate enough not to have gotten boggled down with phone calls while I was out and I didn't really need anything. It was just This Man and the warm summer day. Just think, Summer's here and that means, hot men with no shirts on, flip flops, the color white and long lazy days.
I can't wait for tomorrow!

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Summertime in SDC”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3