You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



No time for lounging.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I finally got a day off from working at Target today and it couldn't have come at a better time! This Man has been trying to juggle both jobs AND trying to go to the gym and I have to tell you, this is proving to be harder than I'd imagined. Then to make matters worse, I've really started to neglect all of my other tasks because I've been coming home so tired and worked over that the last thing This Man feels like doing is things like laundry, cleaning or even blogging. So this afternoon, This Man decided that I would reduce my normal working time on regular tasks to 30 minutes. I'll have to devote 30 minutes to things like laundry, responding to emails, blogging and cleaning and a bit more time to things like the gym, riding my bike, hanging out with my son, D and even washing my car. Even now, as This Man sits and writes this entry, I'm yawning (and I just woke from a power nap).
I'm supposed to be in the process of switching duty stations, meaning I'm transferring officially from my fine warship to a shore duty command. I should be happy about this, seeing as I've been in the Navy for 10+ years and have yet to be stationed on shore duty. All the while, this transfer has been taking far longer than estimated. It seems there's so much paperwork that I'm missing and my parent ship is out to sea, albeit a few miles off the coast of San Diego, but out to sea nonetheless. So this task is proving harder to accomplish than I'd originally thought.
The second job, cashiering at Target is okay but I have to tell you the everlasting thought of just saying "fuck it" and walking off the job forever looms. I'll finally get my first paycheck from the Bullseye on Friday, which really won't matter because This Man probably won't be able to deposit it in my bank until maybe Saturday morning. So it almost seems as if I'm volunteering to work at Target!
I just remember that I'd dedicated this time to blogging when really I should be on the phone with the naval medical center, but This Man figures, the hospital has been giving me the run around for 2 days, so why should I make that a priority. I'm also thinking that I really could afford to take 20 minutes to dash across the street to the car wash to vacuum out my car...it's the nastiest that it's ever been! My bike sits lonely in the garage and there's clothes in the living room. This Man is tired as hell and all I ask is for about 3 more days of peace and solitude and I promise I'll get the work done.
Well since I know I can't just take the time myself, I guess I'll have to fit it all in somehow. If only I could clone myself. Okay so my blogging time is up; I have phone calls to make and other shit to get done. I'll check back on my blog in a couple of days. Until then...
Mahalo


1 Responses to “No time for lounging.”

  1. Blogger a_diva_in_red 

    A clone..are you kidding me, two of you...get the f**k outta here...noooooo "Sleepy Doo"

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3