You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Happy Hour


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not exactly drunk, but This Man is too sloshed to blog. You can blame it on the house margaritas at Baja Betty's that This Man downed during Happy Hour. But I did sit and take crazy pics of myself. Once again, didn't have my trust Canon with me so This Man had to rely on the old camera phone. And if I say so myself, the pictures don't look too bad. I do have to mention, This Man finally got off my ass and joined a gym. Maybe it had something to do with the cute guy that was hawking the memberships last week (hey, he did promise that he would call me this week--and he did so how could This Man say no) or perhaps it was that the special was too good to pass up. Nonetheless, I did go ahead and sign up to start going to Ballys, which isn't too far from my house or Target for that matter. And that's about it.
After waiting the customary 3 days to hear from PJ, sadly he didn't call--even though I did call and leave another message on his voicemail. And believe me, This Man can take a hint. And that's all she wrote. Working a long shift tomorrow at Target, which This Man so isn't looking forward to so I really should call it a night.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Enjoy and see ya tomorrow.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Happy Hour”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3