You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



June Gloom?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
For the love of God it has been so gloomy here in America's finest city and frankly it's starting to really get to This Man! The local meteorologist coin this time of the year 'June Gloom' and believe me, there couldn't be a better term for it. The overcast is unbearable and then there are periods throughout the day when it drizzles for a few minutes and then it's windy the next.
It has put a damper on my mood and my plans. Not that I have any.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So today, This Man finds himself sitting here at my workstation with absolutely nothing to do. I really should clean this place--I mean, it's filthy (but then, it's not like anyone will show up unexpected). I've decided to take a day off from the gym on account that yesterday, This Man worked my back like nobody's business! Thankfully, I'm off from Target tonight which means that I really should get to bed early, but then I always fear that when I go to bed early, I miss out on all of my nocturnal activities that This Man usually likes to engage once the insomnia kicks in.
So here I am, feeling gloomy...in June.
June Gloom.
And to tell the truth, it's a bitch!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Responses to “June Gloom?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3