You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Closure! Finally over the Curse.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
J decided that after almost two weeks, he would send This Man an email. Because it was during 'booty call' hours and because I was finally over him, This Man couldn't help but marvel at the chutzpah of him even attempting to pretend that our problems were just one big confusing situation. This Man, however was happy that he'd put himself out there because I was going to get my closure and finally be done with him.
Once again, as mentioned before, the misspelled words are J's and not This Man's. The first message (in red) is from J.
>>Hey man are you still talking to me?
>>What do you think? I mean, I pretty much got the hint from you J. The last time we exchanged emails, I figured there were some misunderstandings and that's why I practically pleaded for you to give me a call so we could get some things straightened out. But I never once heard from you and believe me, I don't have to be told twice. I took the hint and I pretty much moved on. There are still some things that I don't understand, but it's okay.
>>Shill (sic) it's just sex!!
>>Yeah, that would be the easy answer, J...but what you don't understand, is I was actually starting to care for you-- a lot. So it wasn't just sex with a fuckbuddy--it was sex with a guy that I actually cared about. See the difference?
>>same here man we are to old for games, there is more important staff (sic) to take care of.
>>well, you take it easy, J...
There was nothing else to be said. I know the only reason he sent me the initial message was solely because he wanted to get laid, but This Man wasn't about to pimp myself out that easily.
So I thought about the email exchange and I wondered if This Man was a bit harsh with J. But I wasn't, J cut me off completely without so much as a goodbye--after he accused me of bullshitting around with him. This Man just wanted to get to say those few words above and only then would I have been able to get over him completely.

Mahalo.


2 Responses to “Closure! Finally over the Curse.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    So if he wants to hookup what's wrong with that? Why don't you just fuck him and keep the relationship that way?

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    what party?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3