You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Don't bank on this one!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So with today being the first of the month and also the absolute worst day to go to the bank, This Man had to make the venture down the hill and to my favorite credit union to withdraw a large amount of cash and to get a cashier's check.
It sounds simple enough, right?
Had I planned better and went to the bank earlier in the daytime, while all the other Sailors and Marines were at work, This Man could've avoided the screaming, undisciplined children. I could've also missed out on the people talking at the top of their lungs--on their mobile phones! Had I went to the bank right when they opened, This Man would not have been forced to stand in the long line (remnant of the old bread lines in the former Soviet Union) that moved about an inch every 10 minutes.
But of course, seeing as I went to the bank later in the afternoon (after laying around all day--jacking off, literally) I had to endure all of this; from the screaming children, the loud cell phone barking adults and the slow moving line. And after all of that and two Aleve later, This Man still had to post the picture that I took while standing in line. I apologize for the quality of the shot, but I wasn't able to use the digital cam but instead had to rely on the Motorola V220i phonecam.
I really should look into online banking.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Don't bank on this one!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3