You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Comic-Con and Gone!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Today was the last day of Comic-Con 2005. What does that mean for This Man? All those freaked-out, anime' obsessed, comic book loving, dressed in character wierdos can finally go back to being somewhat normal here in America's Finest City. Actually I shouldn't say all of that because This Man went to Comic-Con today and I was impressed! Not to mention, I've already declared that I would more than likely be back next year.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Comic-Con comes to the San Diego Convention Center every year and thousands and thousands of comic book fans, artists and celebrities come to town for the event. It's usually best to pre-register because the lines to get in are outrageous, but once inside it's like a big child's wonderland of comics, cartoons, digital animation an all things past, present and future in the world of comics.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Take it from This Man, my knowledge of comics never expanded beyond the occasional comic book when I was a young 'un. So I was definitely surprised and impressed by it all. Of course the trio, This Man, my son D and bestest friend in the whole wide world, L we went on the last day thinking that the crowds would be thinner and the cost of admission was a bit cheaper.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com So while we didn't get to get any autographs from any of the celebrities who pass through there, we were able to preview an up and coming episode of Spongebob Squarepants, saw some of the greatest displays in the DC comics area, and scored some pretty cool freebies (they give out damn near anything and everything there).Image hosted by Photobucket.com But of course, This Man found some wierd opportunities to get pictures and those people who did come in costume were nice enough to let the children, adults and even This Man pose for photos which I thought was really great.
Next year, with better planning I'll be back. Enjoy the pictures.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Comic-Con and Gone!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3