You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



This Man's laughter


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
In a brief moment, this photo was snapped by my best friend in the world, L. This Man was originally trying to pose for some new pic for, not only This Man's Life but my numerous online profiles as well. However, after cracking a lame joke at This Man's expense (and looking back now the laughter captured was genuine), L took this shot as I was attempting to get up out of the grass. And sure it sounds a bit shallow, narcassistic even, but I actually like the picture.
Mahalo


0 Responses to “This Man's laughter”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3