You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Happy Independence Day!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Of course, This Man did go and see the fireworks on the waterfront in downtown San Diego. And the whole purpose of this entry is just to display some of the shots that I'm proud came out. It's always funny that to see fireworks show that usually lasts about half an hour, it takes a hour to get parked, another half hour to get a spot and get situated and another hour to get out of downtown. But judging from the pics, it made it all worth is for this Man. And yeah, they are a bit blurry, but considering I didn't have a tripod and had to be perfectly still during the slow shutter mode, I think they turned out great.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Earlier in the evening, I did call my sister just to let her know that I would definitely be in town later in the month. Even though it's for only a weekend, This Man is actually looking forward to seeing her. And I know I've said countless times that I would never, ever set foot in the Lone Star State again, but I do feel it's time to make the voyage--hopefully, This Man will return to California unharmed.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And that's about it. Had some small problems getting my pics uploaded tonight so after that headache, This Man is certainly in no mood to bore anyone with my verbose ramblings. So until then...
Mahalo
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com


0 Responses to “Happy Independence Day!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3