You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



From the Chairman


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dear Readers,
I've gotten word that it's become impossible to leave comments or remarks on This Man's Life. Believe me when I say that I'm working on it and keep in mind that I'm an amateur at this so it's going to take me a while to correct it. Nevertheless, keep reading and I promise the problem will be fixed soon.

Mahalo.


1 Responses to “From the Chairman”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That Kitchen sure is clean...maybe I need to marry 'military?'

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3