You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Teacher...student


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Here's the beginning of a conversation that I had with a buddy of mine on Gay.com...
«Heathboy27» let's chat for a bit...
«SevenDeadHookers» ok
«Heathboy27» the subject is...
«Heathboy27» guys who have potential to be excellent bottom boys and whether or not it's worth it to invest the time in teaching them
«SevenDeadHookers» lol
This Man was telling my buddy (SevenDeadHookers) about an experience that I'd had with a young guy who lacked, um--experience.
«Heathboy27» no joke
«SevenDeadHookers» well.. me personally... I like being a teacher sometimes
«Heathboy27» I met this bomb ass, young brotha the other night
«SevenDeadHookers» makes me feel important.. and they remember you forever!
«Heathboy27» he had a banging body and a cute face
«Heathboy27» but he lacked experience and it was very obvious
«Heathboy27» but I could sense the potential
that part is self-explanatory. Read on.
«Heathboy27» and wouldn't mind hooking up with him again, but I would have to completely break him down to square one and reteach him everything that he thought he knew
«Heathboy27» and it's clearly obvious that he's merely a product of the guys that he's been letting fuck him
«Heathboy27» have you ever had anyone like this?
«SevenDeadHookers» oh one of those.. that shouldn't be hard really.. if you tell it like it is.. and say. you know.. sex can be better.. and the guys you've had up until now haven't taught you anything
«Heathboy27» hmmmm...very true
«Heathboy27» we'd have to start with the obvious...
«Heathboy27» recreating his "Booty Bag"
«Heathboy27» I mean, this is 2006, who the fuck still uses Vaseline as lubricant?
«Heathboy27» he pulled that out and I was like, "Oh no, man...I brought some."
«Heathboy27» because I was NOT about to put that gunk on me
«SevenDeadHookers» vaseline?..
«SevenDeadHookers» how old is he?
«Heathboy27» vaseline
«Heathboy27» 26
«SevenDeadHookers» how did he even fucking knwo about it?
«Heathboy27» man, I don't even know...maybe he'd been to jail at one time or another
«SevenDeadHookers» that crossed my mind too
«SevenDeadHookers» I say go for it
«Heathboy27» I thought about saying it to him or sending him a message, but I didn't want to sound downright offensive
«Heathboy27» teach him that body contact IS a good thing
«SevenDeadHookers» yeah.. exactly
«SevenDeadHookers» you can say it like it's for his benefit.. you want to show him a few things.. etc
«Heathboy27» he would tense up whenever I would touch him or kind of man-hold him while I was fucking him
«SevenDeadHookers» maybe he was raped
«SevenDeadHookers» prison sounds more and more right
«SevenDeadHookers» ok.. speaking of fucking
«SevenDeadHookers» gotta go
«Heathboy27» this is why I like chatting with you!
«Heathboy27» okay
«Heathboy27» I'll finish with you later
«Heathboy27» don't let me forget
«SevenDeadHookers» keep me updated!
«Heathboy27» k

Mahalo.


0 Responses to “Teacher...student”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3