You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Lover or Boyfriend


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
No sooner than This Man had finished blogging yesterday did I get a phone call from Raymond. He sounded a bit concerned. I took the phone call while I was strolling along University Avenue in North Park.
" I was wondering, " he began. " Remember when we were at the bread shop and you introduced me to your friend Mike. How did you introduce me as?"
"Ohmygod! Have you been reading my blog?" I couldn't help but laugh at the coincidence.
"No."
"In that case, I believe that I introduced you to Mike as my lover."
"But I thought you said boyfriend."
"Did I? I thought I said lover. Why--does it bother you?"
"Well, no it doesn't bother me. Actually I think boyfriend is kinda nice."
"Yeah, so do I."
So there you have it. Raymond and I are about to enter those waters that This Man has for as long as I can remember, tried to avoid. My buddy, Jay and I chatted about it today and actually he encouraged me to take the plunge, but to keep in mind that relationships take work and that it was indeed time for me to try one out. I'm nervous and excited so keep on reading because This Man's Life is about to get interesting.

Mahalo


1 Responses to “Lover or Boyfriend”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow- its been forever since we talked. I just caught myself up on your blog. Congrats. A lot seems to be happening in your life. Thats great. Hope to hear from you sometime.


    dave

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3