You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



The Dutchman Again?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This morning, This Man woke up confused as hell!
Come to find out, This man had dreamt about The Dutchman last night and this morning I woke up slightly aroused. The crazy part is, I have no idea what the dream was about, but it was centered around him. Maybe I dreamt about him because around this time last year, he and I started seeing each other (and we all know know that ended up).
His birthday is next month and the last that I heard, he was planning another birthday bash like he'd done the previous year.
Hopefully I can make it.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “The Dutchman Again?”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3