You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



On Hiatus


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
This Man's Life is on hiatus right now, but don't worry because I'm away, armed with a pen and plenty of paper so I can still record my thoughts and other things of interest.
Where am I, I'm sure you're wondering. Here's a hint: It's and exclusive place. Only a handful of people get to go, but when you think about it, you really don't want to be there.
Check back here for the answer.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “On Hiatus”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3