You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Back in Baby's Arm


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This Man heard this Patsy Cline hit last night at John's house. I think that sentence alone tells the whole story.


I'm back in baby's arms
How I missed
Those lovin' arms
I'm back where I belong
Back in baby's arms

Don't know
Why we quarreled
We never did before
Since we found out
How it hurt
I bet we never
Quarrel anymore

Thought I didn't
Need his love
'Til he took it away
Now I'm back
Where I belong
And in my baby's arms
I'm gonna stay

Back in baby's arms...

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Back in Baby's Arm”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3