You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



The Engineer


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Simply put, and I'm only going to say it once, aside from being stranded out at sea with a bunch of men that I know I have a very small chance with--that, and only a couple of them would really do it for me, there's nothing worse than a dick tease.
And if RL doesn't stop being a tease, then he's going to find himself in a very uncompromising position...
and that's with his lips (and man, are they nice) wrapped around This Man's 9 incher.
There!
I've said it and I meant it.

Mahalo


4 Responses to “The Engineer”

  1. Blogger Alexis du Bois 

    "lips"..."wrapped around"..."9 incher". Sounds like a recipe to me.

  2. Blogger THATGUY_HEATH 

    Indeed!

  3. Blogger a_diva_in_red 

    you are something else, lmao, rofl...

  4. Blogger Alexis du Bois 

    i tried that recipe yesterday; Nigella Lawson has nothing on you!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3