You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Maybe he's trying to tell us something.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I'll probably catch hell for even posting this pic, but This Man just had to share it with someone. And while the guys in the San Diego room of Gay.com know exactly who this license plate belongs to (and now, so do I), I couldn't keep it to myself. This car was seen in Hillcrest on Friday. And while it's a known fact that 9 out of 10 men in Hillcrest are bottoms boys, this guy decided to advertise it.

Mahalo


1 Responses to “Maybe he's trying to tell us something.”

  1. Blogger Rod 

    *LOL*
    I've seen a similar license plate while down in the ATL. Almost all the boys down thurr' could use that same plate tho, lol.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3