You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



For pete's sake (the open letter)...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Dear PJ,
Today after finishing my bike ride over in Pacific Beach, This Man was heading home when suddenly while on Interstate 8, I found myself thinking about you again. I'm pretty sure that by now (after all it's been over a year), you've pretty much forgotten about me and have moved on with your life. But I have to tell you, the thoughts of you came flooding back into my mind and the feeling was so great that This Man had to turn down the radio just to relish in the sensation. This isn't the first time that this has ever happened, it's just that this time the feelings disturbed me so bad because I miss you so much that all I could do was to go home and attempt to contact you if only just to hear your voice on the other end. You see, P, what you don't understand or probably will never know is the effect that you had on me. I guess at the time, I was so caught up in the moment and was enjoying being in your presence that This Man never thought to tell you how much you meant to me. You'll probably never let me get to tell you how much I used to enjoy watching basketball and cuddling with you while your dog lapped at my kneecap. I should probably never tell you how even now whenever I hear a song by The White Stripes, I think I driving up to your house in La Jolla. And whenever I'm watching Law & Order--your face is in my mind. Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It's safe to say, PJ, that you did a number on This Man and you don't even know it. So much so, that whenever I'm downtown, I reroute my trip so that I'm driving up Cortez Hill. You know why.
So today, once I managed to pull myself into the house from my car, This Man attempted to recover the last known phone number that I had of yours. Miraculously, I was able to retrieve it and I left a message on your voicemail. I'm sure I sounded pretty desperate, but I have to tell you, I was so overjoyed just hearing your voice that I wanted to do backflips in my alleyway. While at work, later this evening, I could feel the anxiety growing inside me as I hoped and wondered whether you would return my call--even if it was just to tell me not to call you anymore. But all I really want to say to you is this, P; I miss you. I enjoyed being friends with you and I miss being around you. I don't think there's ever been anyone else who's has made me enjoy being This Man the way you did.
I left my number should you decide to return my call. This Man certainly hopes that you will.

Mahalo


1 Responses to “For pete's sake (the open letter)...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You lovesick puppy

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3