You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



"There's a fly on the doughnuts!"


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
"There's a fly on the doughnuts!" This Man shreiked this morning when I was at the doughnut shop in my neighborhood. That was the way I remember how this morning kicked off and I couldn't help but keep it in my mind to blog about it later. I guess there was no real significance to me remembering it because This Man didn't get any of the doughnuts from that display case, even though the man behind the counter tried with little success to shoo the fly away. Nonetheless, the even was hilarious when I look back on it.
I left work super early today so L and I went to breakfast at my favorite eatery, Brians. She went in to work late because she had a staff meeting that evening so we sat around eating egg scrambles, fresh fruit, coffee and just chatting as we usually do.
Nothing else of real interest occured but I did want to jot something down. Still looking forward to my upcoming weekend in Texas.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “"There's a fly on the doughnuts!"”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3