You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



The Morning Show


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I know This Man shouldn't have squeezed in the time to drive up to La Jolla to see my favorite Swiss chemist this morning, but when I got the email, I knew immediately that I could find the time to make it happen. I know I shouldn't have called into work, claiming that I was running a bit late even while I sat in commuter traffic. I know I shouldn't have allowed my other member to do all of the thinking when This Man clearly should've thought it all through. I also knew that both This Man and the Swiss chemist both had to go to work so it would definitely have to be a quickie. I knew that once I got to his apartment that there would be no cuddling afterwards and the small talk would be very brief. In other words, This Man fully understands the concept of a quickie--not to be confused with a booty call.
But I suppose the reason that This Man is frustrated is because the one time that the chemist is giving one of his best performances. The one time that the action between the two of us is so intense that This Man found himself clearly locked in the moment. And the one time that I actually didn't want to just 'hit it and leave', it would be during a commuter-morning-quick-fuck. However the worst part of it all wasn't that we would have to be brief. It wasn't that he and I didn't sit around sharing a smoke before jumping on the bed. It also wasn't that we didn't get to drink any of the wine that he usually has stashed in his apartment. The worst part of it all was, just as we'd finished and This Man was trying to catch my breath, the Swiss chemist looks on the monitor of his Powerbook and informs me, right then that, "We fucked for exactly 20 minutes!"
Now, tell me What the fuck was that all about?

Mahalo


0 Responses to “The Morning Show”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3