You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



The Smurfs


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosting by Photobucket
Remember growing up and watching the Smurfs? For This Man, I never got up early enough on Saturday morning so I never watched the cartoon, but I remember the characters well enough.
So it seems that This Man and my best friend L, were sitting & watching a commercial for the Smurfs when the following conversation started.
L: I wish I could live there.
(Instantly This Man gives her a sidewards glance.)
This Man: You would want to live there?
L: Yeah, I wish I could live there.
(Another sidewards glance. This chick is dead serious.)
This Man: But they lived in mushrooms!
L has a big grin on her face.
This Man: And there was only one girl there.
L: Yeah...and? She gets her period once a month!
Had I not been there, I wouldn't have believed the conversation myself!

Mahalo


0 Responses to “The Smurfs”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3