You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



No Gag Reflex


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosting by Photobucket
Okay, so there's good news and bad news. This Man will start with all of the good news that's happened since I last blogged.
After somehow managing to go the whole weekend without speaking, L and This Man are back on speaking terms. It's so funny how we can actually go a whole weekend from Friday until Monday and not speak to one another. Usually once the gag order has been lifted, we'll find ourselves sitting and getting caught up on everything that's happened from the time that we stopped speaking. I know that sounds so crazy and unhealthy, but hey, it works so we don't fuck with it.
Somewhere between my birthday and this past weekend, my old chat buddy and I started back speaking. It started when JJ invited me to a movie and dinner for my birthday and to return the gesture that I'd done for him once when he was at a low point in his life. Needless to say, This Man didn't take him up on the invitation, but we did run into each other and just kinda picked up where we left off--5 months ago! I'm happy that we're back on speaking terms, but I'm still a bit disappointed that he's up to his same old tricks. And sure, This Man is so tempted to tell JJ about himself, only now, I use restraint.
Here's a piece of bad news. Right now as I sit here at the desk, typing this entry, my fucking car is acting up again! It's seems to be some kind of electrical problem or maybe the connection to the battery is all fucked up again. Whatever it is, the problem has really fucked up my afternoon and I'm dreading having to walk across the alley to my neighbor's house to pester her to give me a jump.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Well there was supposed to be a long list of good news and a few things that were bad. Before I actually came in to blog, I had a long list of things to mention and now, I can't remember shit (don't you hate when that happens). Oh yeah, one more thing before I end it.

Happy Birthday, DB!
I know This Man sent the text message a few days early, but I did remember. Have a good one, buddy!

Mahalo


2 Responses to “No Gag Reflex”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    were you waiting all these months to tell me how to leave your ass a comment?

    so web savvy you are, it's scary

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ray, you know I have nothing but love for you. It took ME forever to figure this one out.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3