You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Flawless!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosting by Photobucket
Today while at the grocery store, I passed the magazine rack and had to do a double take, after seeing Beyonce' looking stunning on the cover of Cosmopolitan. Now normally, This Man would never use the word, FLAWLESS, but it's the only word in the English dictionary that could possibly describe how she looks gracing the cover!
And don't even get me started on her latest video.


1 Responses to “Flawless!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi, I found your blog through pacificbeachray's

    Interesting content, will definately keep reading.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3