You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Say What?!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosting by Photobucket
Come to find out, it is possible to leave comments on This Man's Life.
"How is it possible, This Man?"
I'm sure you're asking. Here's how...

Next to every title of my blog entries is a number (usually a zero). Place your cursor on the number and a link to "comments" comes up. Click it.
At the bottom of the blog entry near "Leave a Reply." You'll see an area for name and your weblog URL. In both areas, there's a LONG string of code. Highlight and delete all of it. Once that string of code has been deleted. Type in your name then your blog URL then add your comments or remarks. Hit post.
And that's it. Trust me, I've been testing it and it works. The key is to delete all of that unnecessary code.
It works--for now.

Happy Birthday to my nephew, TOW!

Mahalo.


1 Responses to “Say What?!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OH GOD THANK YOU!!!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3