You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Madame Alexander


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This evening, while on my way to John's house, This Man stopped at McDonald's in Hillcrest for a quick bite. Walking in the restaurant, alone, I had the privilege of this exchange with the cashier.
" May I take your order?" The unmotivated Mexican woman asked.
" Yeah, let me have the...6 piece chicken McNuggets Mighty Kids meal."
" For here or to go?"
" Um, it's for me. I'll have it here." I said and reached into my pocket through the wad of bills.
" Will the toy be for a boy or a girl?" She asked without looking up from the register. And at this moment, I decided to be a smart ass.
" What's the toy this month?"
" For boys it's Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and for girls..."
" Well, give me the girls' toy." I interrupted, "I never liked the Ninja Turtles."
She gave me a sidewards glance, but when I nodded my head, she got with the program. After all, this was Hillcrest, she should've been used to such gender bending.
When I got my Happy Meal, This Man immediately looked into the bag, past the nuggets and past the french fries to the bottom of the bag and there she was. A miniature doll in plastic. Her name is Madame Alexander. She's about 4 inches tall, wearing a white smock with yellow flowers and a white dunce cap also with yellow flowers. With blonde hair that can be fingered to resemble the old Farrah Fawcett-feathered look. She was mine...all mine!

I gave her to John once I got to his place.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Madame Alexander”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3