You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



The New Bitch.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
She's blue and she rides like a dream.
This Man planned on buying the yellow 2006 Diamondback Sorrento bicycle that I'd seen for months at the pawn shop in North Park. Finally, with cash in hand, I rushed down to the store only to find that the bike had been sold already! Never mind, that for months that bike was in the window (I know because I checked periodically), but once I was finally ready to commit, it was gone!
Off to Mission Hills Bike Shop I went. Since I couldn't have the yellow bike, I was going to have to spend a bit more instead for the 2007 Diamondback Sorrento in Electric Blue which was cool, considering it was my backup choice.
" We may have it in black, " the sales guy told me. But they didn't.
It didn't matter because finally, I was getting a new bicycle which meant that I could finally get past having my old one stolen (remember that).
My new Bitch. I haven't named her yet, but I will. She rides like a dream and I'd barely made it around the block before a guy stopped me on the street to compliment it.
So here she is.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

And for the last time, This Man will post a picture of My Old Lady. I still miss her.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Mahalo


0 Responses to “The New Bitch.”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3