You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Blowing on the Job


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It was as simple as him asking This Man to stop by his office this morning for a brief "pole-polish".
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I was game; not because it was an old buddy who I hadn't seen in about a year. And not because I was surely guaranteed to pop one off. I jumped at the chance with such tenacity because, simply he was going to do it while he was at work.
It would be a blowjob while on the job. And This Man wasn't about to let the opportunity pass me by. Call it a crazy fetish, but I love getting some action on the job. While I can promise you that I've never and will never, ever consider fooling around onboard my fine warship (just the thought repulses me), whenever a buddy calls me and mentions that they're at work, I'm always down for granting the request to hookup. I think it started with JC. JC used to have an office in downtown San Diego. He employed two people and just before they left for the evening, he would call me and we would fool around in his office. It was such a turn on! Of course, had we been caught, I really don't think the cleaning crew would've told anyone--considering he was his own boss.
So back to today, it took me less than 15 minutes to get to his office and within a matter of seconds, my pants were dropped and he was on his knees in front of This Man,sucking for all that it was worth! I was turned on by the "you've got mail" echoing at his workstation. I got excited listening to the newsradio station,giving rush hour traffic updates. And I was turned on just looking out the window and seeing other commuters heading to work as well.
And after what was a fantastic "job" that left This Man temporarily weak in the knees, he wiped my wad from his chest and smiled.
"Gotta get back to work. Trust me, I'll bill a client for this time well spent."
It didn't get any better than that!

Mahalo


2 Responses to “Blowing on the Job”

  1. Blogger a_diva_in_red 

    A tad too graphic for me this early int he morning, but congrats on the 1000 hits

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    This posting is soooooo hot...yum ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3