You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Pushing up daisies!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This Man loves flowers!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I tell this to everyone too. Can't think of a gift to get me? Flowers. Regardless of the occasion, I love flowers. And contrary to what some people think, This Man has found that a lot of men enjoy getting them, just as much as women in fact. My favorites, or course--calla lillies. After that, anything will do, as long as there's no carnations in the mix. It's always been This Man's belief that carnations spell cheap. They are the cheapest flower next to tree stems and I don't like them whatsoever. No carnations--ever! A bit dramatic, wouldn't you say?
So the reason I bring up flowers is because around 5:30, This Man's doorbell rang and a scruffy looking guy had a delivery for me. It was perhaps the most beautiful bouquet of gerber daisies that This Man had ever seen! The card attached read,
Thanks for your guidance in my onward journey into becoming the best I can be...
Instantly, I knew who they were from and I knew the occasion for them. I was a bit taken back by their beauty, so much in fact, that This Man spent about 20 minutes photographing them(one of the many pics is above). Even as I've been typing this, I've stopped countless times and inhaled the scent coming from the bouquet
I know who sent them. And because they were hesitant about me making their identity known, I'll say this...
The flowers really made my day--but then you knew they would. Thank you for 10 of the best years of my life. And everytime I look at them, I think of you and smile.
You're still the greatest!


Mahalo


0 Responses to “Pushing up daisies!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3