You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



A Couple of Fuck 'tards!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosting by Photobucket
There's nothing like spending a late afternoon with my best friend in the world, L!
Today, once she'd gotten off of work, This Man and L went running around town. Actually, we went to the bank, followed by a brief trip to the neighborhood park and just hanging out before picking my son, D up from school. Even though it was the early evening, it was still sunny and nice out and she and I took full advantage of it. Thankfully, the line at the bank was short and she and I, talking at the top of our lungs, causing everyone to send us evil stares didn't falter our spirits. We were truly the poor folks version of Whitney & Bobby--only This Man was acting like the crackhead and L was the level headed fool!
From the bank, we dashed up to the neighborhood park so This Man could take some pictures, purposefully for this blog while L engaged herself in some "herbal refreshments". Since there wasn't too many objects of interest, I ended up begging her to photograph me on the playground. Forty frames later and her complaining about This Man having too much of a good time on the swings, we captured our shots and headed for the school to pick up D.
Image hosting by Photobucket
D hopped in the car, exhausted as usual--but even he couldn't get us down. L and This Man were in the front seat, laughing, singing and cursing about pretty much anything that came to our minds.
Finally, it wasn't until our trip to Tardville (aka WalMart) that she and I really acted like a couple of asses! We got into the store and instantly grabbed two shopping carts and granted we would be taking everything into the same household, we played it safe and paid for the purchases separately. And even when L somehow got separated from This Man and I surrounded by the riff raff that patronize WalMart (me, personally, I'm a Target kinda guy) and just as I was tempted to scream across the store, "Please, please don't leave me amongst these FUCK 'TARDS!" , we ended up back together, paid for our things and headed back home.
And in true fag form, This Man finally broke down and bought the Kelly Clarkson CD (I'd been meaning to get it for quite some time), L and I were singing, in my Jeep at the top of our lungs--like the 'tards that we truly were!
All in all, the perfect evening and I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Mahalo


3 Responses to “A Couple of Fuck 'tards!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ThisMan, glad to hear u and the L are speaking again. when two best friends in the world have birthdays on almost the same day, its almost impossible to maintain the tension-free environment.
    Hey L, ya gotta love those "herbal refreshments"! blaze one for me girl!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I can't understand (being the big homo that you are) waiting to buy the Kelly Clarkson CD. I've had it since the day it came out and have been screaming out "since you've been gone!" ever since.

    I should have played it at the party :)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ray, you should hear me sing 'Behind these Hazel Eyes' in my car. You would swear that Kelly Clarkson, herself, was in there serenading to you!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3