You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Double Penetrated!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosting by Photobucket
From the moment that we stepped into the H&R Block office in Mission Valley, This Man knew that it wasn't going to be a good afternoon.
It was time to pay the government.
Normally, whenever tax time came around, This Man would always look forward to getting a nice lump of change back only this time, that wouldn't be the case.
I was going to have to pay the government!
After the tax preparer went through all of the numbers and even stopped to double check his work, it was finally evident that he didn't, in fact make any mistakes and this would be the first year (I'm sure of many other years to come) that I wouldn't be getting a refund.
ARGH!
What did this mean, This Man is sure you're wondering? Well, it means that I won't get to look forward to the time when my bank account would suddenly, one day, have more money in it than the day before. It meant that I wouldn't be able to treat myself, L or my son, D to anything as a token of another tax year gone by. I meant that I would have to set up a payment plan to arrange to pay just over 2600 dollars back!
Just over two thousand six hundred dollars!
There were two things that went wrong in This Man's household this year. 1.) I'd received a tax-free bonus. and 2.) Some how, some way, there was more money coming through my house than I'd imagined. That's odd because looking back now, This Man can't seem to recall where any of it went.
So it's official, I'm actually having to pay taxes this year. As if I hadn't been raped enough this year by the government now I'm going to have to pay for the double penetration.
What else could possibly go wrong?
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Image hosting by Photobucket
Oh yeah, funny I should ask. Did I mention that Friday morning, This Man was in a car accident? Don't be alarmed, I'm perfectly fine. I was rear ended by some Minnesota college chick blonde dreads, an expired license and insurance that she wasn't on. She rear ended me. The damage to my Jeep is very minor, but she's going to pay as soon as I get out and get the estimates.
More on that one later...


Mahalo


3 Responses to “Double Penetrated!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    getting screwed sans gun oil, not a pleasant sensation.
    when i started free-lance writing in my early 30s (in 1990), the employer sent me checks for my work. i put them in the bank or mostlyspent them on my deadbeat BF's bad habits. about 18 months later the dreaded FTB & IRS correspondence arrives: taxes were underpaid & backtaxes and penalties are owed etc. then my employer got the order to garnish wages. the sh*t was mos def messy. i got on a repayment program at a time when i could least afford it, but thats all behind me now...like a bad trick.

    hang in there buddy, it happens to ALL of us working stiffs who make the scrilla scratch paper.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ps, start setting aside funds now for the trip to Folsom Street Fair last weekend of September.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Playaj, at the rate I'm going, I can honestly say that Folsom might be out this year.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3