You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



On the Left Nipple.


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosting by Photobucket

I guess This Man could've used this entry to whine and moan about not having anyone to cuddle and smooch today. To tell the truth it's not necessary because I'm quite happy with what I have--a wonderful family, great friends and fantastic lovers.
Who could ask for anything more?

Happy Valentine's Day

Oh yeah, and Happy Birthday to Marquise Ahkari...your uncle can't believe that you're 2 years old!

Mahalo


6 Responses to “On the Left Nipple.”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hell, wear that outfit and I'll take you out baby! HOTT

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    HOT DAMN! COMMENTS ARE WORKING AGAIN!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey....weird question but I got to know....have you slept with Ray? I'm dying to know how he is....

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    who the hell is that Mike guy?

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Kewl shirt ... Where can I find one?

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    A lot of people seem to like this shirt even though I rarely ever wear it. Thanks for the compliment, LoveHater. I may have to get a plane ticket to come and see you.
    Mike, Ray is a buddy & fellow blogger of mine. I've joked around with him and we've hung out, but I haven't slept with him (and even if I had, I would never tell).
    Ray....see, I didn't tell anyone about our night together, just like I promised I wouldn't
    (heheheheh)
    G, I got this shirt on the 1 year anniversary of the September 11th attacks at this small mens' boutique here in San Diego. Sadly, that shop has closed down (I still cry whenever I pass the old location), but they carried the largest Moschino collection for men that I'd ever seen! When everyone was here in SD wearing their FDNY tees, I made a bigger statement with this shirt.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3