You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



The Man from Uranus


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosting by Photobucket
"...so you mean to tell me that with men, it's always about sex?" Lucy asked while rubbing This Man's shoulder.
"Absolutely!"
She and I were standing in the backyard, talking with This Man, once again, giving her insight into the male psyche. And, as usual, she was amazed at what I was telling her. Our conversation started when she was telling me about a co-worker of hers who was unhappy with her present boyfriend and how she was sick and tired of him. From there we'd ventured into the miscommunication of men and women. Lucy was going on about how women use displays of affection as merely that--displays of affection. This Man was informing her of how men usually interpret those gestures--as preludes to sex. So we discussed this scenario. A woman rubs up against a man's shoulder and rubs her hand across his chest. Lucy commented, "A woman is usually just making her presence known and she's being affectionate."
I countered with, "But a man sees that as, 'if he plays his cards right, then he could get lucky in a few minutes.'"
"But , " Lucy protested, "a woman isn't wanting sex at that moment."
"But to a man," I countered, "she's asking for it."
We tossed this conversation back and forth. Then we turned to homosexual men. Suddenly, This Man became a real expert.
"If I'm rubbing a guy's shoulders, then I'll kiss his neck and so on. I'm being more than affectionate, I'm letting him know that I want to have sex." I told her.
"OH MY GOD! And you mean that the guy that you're with will know this?" Lucy asked. She'd finally caught on.
"You've learned lesson Number One, my student." I told her.
"So if Men are from Mars and Women are from Venus..." she asked, "then where are fags from?" Without missing a beat, This Man responded with, "Uranus."

Mahalo


3 Responses to “The Man from Uranus”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    PRICELESS! ...right now im thinking...THIS MAN keeps posting them pix of his rear...he knows I'm reading...he wants to gimme some!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That's EXACTLY why I do it, LoveHater...it's all for you, baby!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love comparing notes with females on male sexuality. Now, if we could only have indepth conversations with each other. On another note, men who wash their cars in shorts are a weakness of mine. Even moreso is said shorts get wet!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3