You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Was I really there?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Image hosting by Photobucket
"Didn't I see you at Rich's tonight?"
"No, I haven't been to Rich's in ages. Why?"
"There was a guy that looked like you and I figured it was you."
"Nope...wasn't me."
"Are you sure?"

A few minutes later, from the same guy...
"Were you at Numbers?"
"Um, no...Like I said, I haven't been out in a while. And I don't party around lesbians."
"Are you sure? You look strangely familiar. You don't have to lie about it."
"Look man, I have no reason to lie about something so trivial. I've been in the house all night." "I think you're lying!"

Image hosting by Photobucket
Then came this bunch of messages from a completely different guy.
"Were you at the Brass Rail tonight?"
"Nope, been here all night."
"I could've sworn that I'd seen you...anyway they're stopping Brown Suga night on March 17."
(Good Riddance, Brown Suga night sucked--BIG TIME!)

Then This Man received this series of emails last night.
"Were you at Top of the Park Friday night? At the buffet area with the killer shoes on?"
"No, I haven't been out all weekend."
"That's okay, the guy really looked like you...so anyway...how are u?"
"I'm good and I'm crazy about nice shoes. What kind were they?"
"Gucci and they looked FLAWLESS!"
"Then it definitely wasn't me."
Image hosting by Photobucket
From the looks of it, This Man has been missing out on some really good times and I've apparently passed up numerous opportunities to meet some great-looking men. And not only that, but apparently there's a fucking clone running around San Diego, with a great sense of style and meeting all of the men that I could have. It just might be time for This Man to get back out there into the San Diego gay nightlife because staying at home is holding me down.

Mahalo


(Photos taken in and around LaJolla Cove, CA)


3 Responses to “Was I really there?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMG! ROFL
    im here dying of laughter. i'd say get out as often as possible, stand right in the middle of the crowd. and unmask that two-bit doppelganger imposter for what he / she is (in short, a BITCH who doesnt have the decency to share good shoes and fashion sense),
    but wait there's more... proceed to knock the switchblade out of some queen's hands, thereby saving us all from another senseless fucks homocide, and walk away smelling like a hero...
    -- playaj
    (ok that last part doesnt make any sense at all -- unless readers know about the recent ugliness at Mary's)
    lol

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    To hell with the shoes, just wear that Moschino shirt!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You kill me, LoveHater! I'm flattered.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3