You think your life is fucked up? Try living a piece of mine.



Only Because...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
I only miss my former friend, Scott because I finally got a new frisbee and wish that I had someone who could play just as aggressively (and FOR HOURS) like he did. I've yet to find such a person.
I only miss my former friend, Scott because I finally got a new bicycle and crave someone to ride all over San Diego with me (until our legs BURNED) like only he could.
I only miss my former friend , Scott because sometimes I miss hanging out at the park, getting stoned and bonding. I still haven't found a replacement.
Whenever I think about how much I miss him, then This Man thinks about how badly he hurt my feelings.

Mahalo


0 Responses to “Only Because...”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm THATGUY_HEATH
  • From San Diego, California, United States
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

Check these blogs out


ATOM 0.3